Don't forget to check back!
We moved locations
Visit us at our own dedicated space, located inside Norcal Indoor Sports at 1460 Tanforan Ave. Woodland, CA 95776
earn your wings
Join us for our 2016-2017 season!
Welcome to Cali Courage, a new competitive all star cheerleading program located in Woodland, CA! Our training involves gymnastic tumbling, dance, and traditional cheerleading skills such as jumps, stunts, and motions. Our program is designed to help athletes develop and solidify their skills so that they can advance to higher levels safely. Already committed to league or high school cheer? Awesome! We offer a variety of camps and classes as well as private lessons and stunt workshops. One of Cali Courage's driving goals is to help all cheerleaders in becoming the strongest, most versatile athlete that they can be! #CheerIsMySport
Periwinkle is our mini level team and is comprised of ages 5-8.
Spirit is our youth level team and is comprised of ages 11 and younger.
Tenacity is our junior level team and is comprised of ages 14 and younger.
Titanium is our senior level team and is comprised of ages 10-18.
We can help with the conditioning and skills needed for success.
Mommy & Me All Stars
- This class introduces students to basic gymnastic and cheer terms and skills such as the toe touch, pike, forward and backward roll, handstand, bridge, cartwheel, round-off, and back handspring drills. Students will learn to perform all these skills and more in synchronization to counts.
- Candlestick to the upright position without using hands
- Forward roll in a tuck and straddle position
- Backward roll on wedge mat in a tuck and straddle position
- Lunge to lever to handstand
- Cartwheel with straight legs
- Progressions to a round-off
- Backbend with a spot
- Handstand control to bridge with a spot
- Lunge to handstand with a vertical position
- Handstand bridge
- Bridge kickover, back walkover
- Front limber, front walkover
- Handstand forward roll with a spot
- Round off with hollow body
- Body mechanics of a back handspring
- Sit, arch, block, hollow back handspring over octagon
- Power hurdle
- Handstand forward roll
- Power hurdle round-off rebound
- Standing back handspring
- Front handspring, front handspring step out
- Round-off back handspring rebound
- Back extension roll to push up
- Back extension roll to handstand
- Standing back handspring rebound
- Round-off series rebound
- Standing series rebound
- Power hurdle round-off back handspring rebound
- Power hurdle round-off back handspring rebound onto elevated surface
- Body mechanics for a front/back tuck
- Front handspring step out to round-off back handspring
- Heel stretch
- Bow and arrow
- Scorpion (needle)
Jump Like a Texan
- Improve cheerleading jumps by stretching, performing, and conditioning, using proper form and technique. Get ready to connect and perfect a series of jumps including the toe touch, pike, double nine, and front hurdlers.
All Buff No Fluff
- All star cheerleading requires a tremendous amount of strength. This class is geared towards developing explosive, powerful legs as well as the upper body, lower back, and core strength required for this sport. Injuries in tumbling do occur, but they can be minimized by conditioning specific muscle groups.