We have something for everyone!
All Star Elite
All Star Novice
All Star Prep
All Star Fundamentals
Sign up for tumbling classes!
We can help with the conditioning and skills needed for success.
- Lunge to handstand with a vertical position
- Handstand bridge
- Bridge kickover, back walkover
- Front limber, front walkover
- Handstand forward roll with a spot
- Round off with hollow body
- Body mechanics of a back handspring
- Sit, arch, block, hollow back handspring over octagon
- Power hurdle
- Handstand forward roll
- Power hurdle round-off rebound
- Standing back handspring
- Front handspring, front handspring step out
- Round-off back handspring rebound
- Back extension roll to push up
- Back extension roll to handstand
- Standing back handspring rebound
- Round-off series rebound
- Standing series rebound
- Power hurdle round-off back handspring rebound
- Power hurdle round-off back handspring rebound onto elevated surface
- Body mechanics for a front/back tuck
- Front handspring step out to round-off back handspring
- Flyers can perfect the art of flying high with proper timing, technique, and body position. Flyer specific drills and stretching will strengthen skills while helping athletes progress to the next level. Learn stunts safely in progression under USASF.
- Private and semi-private lessons with a Cali Courage instructor are available by appointment through our office, so please contact us for scheduling.
- Groups larger than two are generally not considered private lessons and must register for classes.
Say Halo to Our Angels
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you.
We're Not Winging It
"We're Not Winging It" is the gym's blog. Check back for the latest news on our Angels as well as tips for your athlete's training!
Disclaimer: Our blog provides information, inspiration, and education on all things related to competitive all star cheer, including gymnastics tumbling, dance, jumps, stunts, and motions. Our blog serves as an introduction to basic training and performance techniques and should be used as a reference only. Our blog should never be[…]
The gymnastic element in all star cheerleading takes a lot of logged practice hours! You need to be flexible and have full body strength to flip, twist, turn, and defy gravity on the mats. Every elite tumbler started somewhere though and we’re going to begin just there! Flexibility can be a limitation for many cheerleading[…]
Step up your cheer game with private lessons as you prepare for tryouts! Private lessons are the fastest way to improve on technique, but there are a few, very simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your next session. Know the Team Requirements Does your high school cheer team require a[…]