We’re located inside NorCal Indoor Sports
Visit us at our own dedicated space, located inside NorCal Indoor Sports at 1460 Tanforan Avenue Suite A Woodland, CA 95776
earn your wings
Tryouts for our 2017-2018 season are here!
Our coaching staff will evaluate each child in the following categories: attitude, tumbling, dance, jumps, stunts, and motions. No experience is necessary! Cali Courage's program is designed to help athletes develop and solidify their skills so that they can advance to higher levels safely.If you would like to visit our gym or meet with our Director, please call (530) 650-6116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Tiny Division (Pre-team level)
Age requirement: 3-6 years old
Youth Division (Levels 1 & 2)
Age requirement: 6-11 years old
Senior Division (Level 1)
Age requirement: 11-18 years old
We can help with the conditioning and skills needed for success.
- Lunge to handstand with a vertical position
- Handstand bridge
- Bridge kickover, back walkover
- Front limber, front walkover
- Handstand forward roll with a spot
- Round off with hollow body
- Body mechanics of a back handspring
- Sit, arch, block, hollow back handspring over octagon
- Power hurdle
- Handstand forward roll
- Power hurdle round-off rebound
- Standing back handspring
- Front handspring, front handspring step out
- Round-off back handspring rebound
- Back extension roll to push up
- Back extension roll to handstand
- Standing back handspring rebound
- Round-off series rebound
- Standing series rebound
- Power hurdle round-off back handspring rebound
- Power hurdle round-off back handspring rebound onto elevated surface
- Body mechanics for a front/back tuck
- Front handspring step out to round-off back handspring
- Standing back handspring
- Standing two back handsprings
- Standing three back handsprings
- Round off back handspring
- Round off multiple back handsprings
- Back walkover back handspring
- Front walkover round off back handspring
- Toe touch pause back handspring
- Flyers can perfect the art of flying high with proper timing, technique, and body position. Flyer specific drills and stretching will strengthen skills while helping athletes progress to the next level. Learn stunts safely in progression under USASF.
- Private and semi-private lessons with a Cali Courage instructor are available by appointment through our office, so please contact us for scheduling.
- Groups larger than two are generally not considered private lessons and must register for classes.
Cali Courage Staff
Because we love what we do.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you.
We're Not Winging It
"We're Not Winging It" is the gym's blog. Check back for the latest news on our Angels as well as tips for your athlete's training!
The gymnastic element in all star cheerleading takes a lot of logged practice hours! You need to be flexible and have full body strength to flip, twist, turn, and defy gravity on the mats. Every elite tumbler started somewhere though and we’re going to begin just there! Flexibility can be a limitation for many cheerleading[…]
University of California, Davis
Step up your cheer game with private lessons as you prepare for tryouts! Private lessons are the fastest way to improve on technique, but there are a few, very simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your next session. Know the Team Requirements Does your high school cheer team require a[…]